Do it yourself robot poster
Posted in design,illustration,news by Mark on the December 27th, 2007

Hi all, another delay in posting! I moved early in December and only just got internet back.

robot poster

This was my winning entry to DT‘s first poster competition. Was a fun little competition, you can see the other entries here, there were some great posters entered, my favourite was Emil’s.

With the move I’ve missed the second competition but hopefully will find time to enter the next :)

Have a bits of news and shinies over the coming few weeks so check back soon!

Mark.

Spread the silly:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • LinkedIn
  • NewsVine
  • StumbleUpon
  • Slashdot
  • Twitter

9 replies to 'Do it yourself robot poster'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Do it yourself robot poster'.

1. coxy said, on December 27th, 2007 at 11:49 pm

Where did your internet go? Did you have a domestic?

2. Mark said, on December 27th, 2007 at 11:52 pm

Ya big shouting match but we’re smoothing things out. Silly.

3. [...] above I created for DT’s monthly poster competitions – I won their first competition with my robot poster a while back. The beardy poster won also whilst the yellow river poster came a joint second [...]

4. Violet said, on October 26th, 2008 at 10:28 pm

oooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooosh!!!!!!! You should make a T-shirt out of that!! It would sell so well! I would buy it!

5. Mark said, on October 26th, 2008 at 11:56 pm

Hm well have been wondering about turning a few designs into t-shirts recently, will (ever so slowly) do a bit more research into how viable it is :)

6. Sheila A. said, on November 28th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

I would love to have a copy of this poster for my son’s room. We just decorated in robots and this is a very cool poster. Any way to get one printed?

Thanks,
    Sheila

7. Mark said, on December 2nd, 2009 at 10:02 am

Hi Sheila, as it happens I am planning on adding this on Society6 as a printable poster in the coming week or so, I’ll email you when it becomes available.

Cheers,
    Mark.

8. kirsty p said, on June 1st, 2011 at 11:08 am

Snap just painted my sons room aswell , I would love one for his room too! What size are you going to do?

9. Mark said, on June 1st, 2011 at 11:22 am

Hi there Kirsty, it’s still available for purchase at Society6 – a mix of dimensions.